Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Scale Racing
Reload this Page >

SAM's Two Minute Tango 10-21-12

Community
Search
Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

SAM's Two Minute Tango 10-21-12

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Jimmy Skids
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SAM's Two Minute Tango 10-21-12

Hello Racers,

SAM's (Sacramento Area Modelers) will be holding its Two Minute Tango Race on October 21st. More information can be found under events at www.sacramento-rc-flyers.org

The Two Minute Tango is a one class 2 minute 10 lap race similar to Silver class racing. It is run on an elimination format where pilots compete over 6 rounds to see who is the top Tango pilot.

Due to the nature of the event the CD limits the contest to the first 30 entrants. The Two Minute Tango is a very low key event that is a ton of fun.

Get your registration in early!

Jimmy Skids
Old 10-14-2012, 07:29 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts
Default RE: SAM's Two Minute Tango 10-21-12

Hello Jimmy,

All signed up gives me a week to recover from the 10 rounds of racing we did yesterday. You guys missed one hell of a race! See ya in a week.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Jimmy Skids
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: SAM's Two Minute Tango 10-21-12

Great day of racing. We only had 13 pilots in total, but there was some exciting racing and we were able to run off all three rounds without a problem. A few pilots lost planes, but it seemed like everyone had a great time.

Dale and Amy Kral did an excellent job of running the event and served up a great lunch. Congratulations to Tim "Bushman" on his Tango win. He flew his new 109 to victory against some pretty tough competition.

Jimmy Skids