Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Scale Racing
Reload this Page >

Triangle Series T-34/Warbird Important Update - Will Be 1 Day Race Saturday 10/13

Community
Search
Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

Triangle Series T-34/Warbird Important Update - Will Be 1 Day Race Saturday 10/13

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 05:51 PM
delateurj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Triangle Series T-34/Warbird Important Update - Will Be 1 Day Race Saturday 10/13

Hi Racers,

The Morgan Hill, CA T-34 and Warbird race will be a one day race on Saturday October 13th.

Looks like it will be a good turnout. I am guessing over 30 entries.

While a strong turnout and we continue to increase the number of entries each race, we felt it made sense to make it a one day race so we are not tying up the field for 2 days.

Really looking forward to the race.

Thanks to everyone who has done a great job welcoming and helping the new racers as we continue to get more new racers. In addition to the new racers already this season, 4 more plan on joining this race for their first race.

Let me know if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.

Regards,
Joe DeLateur.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:14 AM
airraptor
My Feedback: (66)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Triangle Series T-34/Warbird Important Update - Will Be 1 Day Race Saturday 10/13

As always you guys put on a great race. I didnt fair to well. everyone was getting cuts on Pylon #1 lol

See you guys next year.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:30 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts
Default RE: Triangle Series T-34/Warbird Important Update - Will Be 1 Day Race Saturday 10/13

Agreed, it was a great day of racing. As always Kevin, Joe and company put on a first class event. The racing was close and a joy to watch between rounds. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the footage that was shot during the race.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:58 AM
delateurj

I had a great time racing and helping put on the race. Thanks to Kevin, Steve, my lovely wife and all the helpers and the great racers.

Amazing no crashes out of 32 entries which is our largest turnout of the year and keeps us growing.

50% more than where we started at the beginning of the year.

And the no crashes even though we had 6 planes in 1 heat in the novice and silver trophy race.

It was unusual cut fest, especially in the trophy dashes (18 total cuts in the gold trophy race alone!!), I guess the last race of the season brought everyone's aggressiveness. I think I was cut free this season and then picked up 2 in one race trying to chase down either Scott Morasci or Josh Killebrew..

I'll post the point totals and winners little later.

I never seem to get around to taking pictures, if someone has some please post or send to me at [email protected]

Regards,
Joe DeLateur.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:21 PM
JPGale

Yes Joe, it helps if you listen to your caller.

You did an awesome job of calling me, not counting the cut fest that was the gold final.

A great day of racing.

James