Community
Search
Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

R.C.Pro

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 07:42 PM
stang151

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default R.C.Pro

What happened with the R.C.Pro races? There was to be one at Chino Valley last month,(haven't heard a thing and no one knew about it) and there is suppose to be one at Hesperia this month on the 21st (same thing haven't heard a thing). Did it just die?
Old 09-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Tony Pacini

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stang151
What happened with the R.C.Pro races? There was to be one at Chino Valley last month,(haven't heard a thing and no one knew about it) and there is suppose to be one at Hesperia this month on the 21st (same thing haven't heard a thing). Did it just die?
RCPRO is definitely still around, just a little slow in reporting race results

The Aug24 race in Chino did happen, and it was well-attended. As far as I know, the Hesperia race is scheduled for Sep21.

There's a race tentatively scheduled for Phoenix in October, but Speedworld hasn't reopened yet, and another venue may pick up that race date. Then there's another one on the books for Tucson in December.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:48 PM
still4given

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I haven't heard anything about a race in October. Is Speedworld back?

Definitely a race in Hesperia on the 21st of this month. Sorry about the slow reporting. Some of that my fault, some of it not. No one from So Cal made the Chino Valley race. A few planned to but things came up at the last minute. If you were around more Glen you would know these things.

If Speedworld is planning to do a race they should speak up soon. I haven't heard from Jerry Widmer at all this year. Who did you hear the rumor from Tony? That rumor may affect the attendance at our race this month.

Thanks, Terry

Edit; I got an email from Jerry Widmer. Says he is not holding a race at Speed World in October. Hoping for next March.

Last edited by still4given; 09-10-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Tony Pacini

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Terry,

I was just referring to the old schedule.

As for Speedworld, there is said to be progress.........but I haven't heard anything one way or the other.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:33 PM
stang151

Sorry I am not around more ,but, I do live some distance away and as they say "life happenes". I kind of reliey on the forum to let me know what is happening. Hope to make the race on the 21st. but we will see.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:54 PM
still4given

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stang151
Sorry I am not around more ,but, I do live some distance away and as they say "life happenes". I kind of reliey on the forum to let me know what is happening. Hope to make the race on the 21st. but we will see.
I was saying that with tongue in cheek because I have been to the field once in the last two months and I live 10 miles away. I haven't been on the forums much either. I know exactly what you mean when you say life happens. I hope you can make the race. I'm looking forward to seeing that blazing fast Tony of yours.

Blessings, Terry
Old 09-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Barry Built
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stang, What class are you going to race. I need to know what class I will spank you in. lol
Old 09-11-2013, 03:18 PM
stang151

Well,,, I did retire my World Champion Bronze bird a couple of years ago ....so you might be able

to beat me in that class.