Community
Search
Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

2014 Trashman/YS Classic

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 05:58 PM
Jimmy Skids
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MFLOOD3800
JR,
Is there a head count yet as to how many pilots I will be beating to earn the top spots?
Marty,
That is some crafty trash talk. Very subtle. Well played.
Skids
Old 09-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Jimmy Skids

Originally Posted by airraptor
I think there will be a new winner for this race...
Raptor,
Let me guess, your thoughts revolve around some guy flying a 70 powered Tsunami.
Skids
Old 09-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Jimmy Skids

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
My my James, getting a little chipper over the morning coffee? At this point the actual racing is just a formality. The winners for each class will be as follows.

Gold, Speed
Silver, JR
Bronze, Mark F.

Look on the bright side guys, I'm going to donate a Macchi short kit to the raffle so one of you guys can be more competitive next year.
JR,
may I have my entry fee refunded. I think I'm going to pass on this race since we already have the results...... Oh wait, I've seen this before and seldom does the prediction meet the actual results. I guess we will just have to fly it to see how it ends up.
One week to go boys. Get those motors running.
Skids

Last edited by Jimmy Skids; 09-14-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:45 PM
airraptor
My Feedback: (66)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jim I dont think I will even be close. I just think there will be a different winner than the ones posting here? These races you never know.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:18 PM
JPGale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My my James, getting a little chipper over the morning coffee? At this point the actual racing is just a formality. The winners for each class will be as follows.

Gold, Mark S
Silver, James
Bronze, Matt C

Look on the bright side guys, I'm going to donate a Macchi short kit to the raffle so one of you guys can be more competitive next year.
Don't worry Speed, I plan to be beating you next year in Gold. BTW I updated your listing to be correct.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:28 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by JPGale
Don't worry Speed, I plan to be loosing to you next year in Gold. BTW I updated your listing to be my fantasy.

Ha ha
Old 09-14-2014, 05:06 PM
dan kelly

Hey Marty,
I don't know who's gonna take the honors and win all that money but I do know it's gona be a blast! Wish I could be there but just took out a second mortgage to make the last RCPRO race. Won't do that again. Anyway, it sounds like your gona have your hands full with the guys from Sacramento. Good luck and Fly safe.

Dan
Old 09-14-2014, 08:53 PM
speedracerntrixie

Dan, we will keep Marty on his toes! Less then a week to go.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:04 AM
airraptor

less than a week, we are already there today testing and tuning.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:28 PM
PLANEBENDER
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All this smack talk is killing me. Can't stop laughing at you guys. See you all on Sunday

Dave
Old 09-15-2014, 09:34 PM
airraptor

Yes see you on sunday also. get there early for pilots meeting
Old 09-16-2014, 04:04 AM
speedracerntrixie

Dave, you may want to show up for Saturday too. Your fast but not fast enough to miss the first 3 rounds LOL
Old 09-16-2014, 04:54 AM
PLANEBENDER

Is this a 2 day race?
Old 09-16-2014, 05:45 AM
speedracerntrixie

Yes
Old 09-16-2014, 05:52 AM
Trashman88

I love all this Trash talk!!!!! But remember it is Trash Talk because in reality and fact is that Silver is going to be mine (sorry James, you can have the 2nd place).

I have 12 spots open right now and that is it. If you have not pre-registered, Do it now and don't miss out. If we do fill up, I will accept registrations for spots that are open (no shows or drop outs) for saturday morning. For instants; if we have someone not show up Saturday morning for Gold, I will take the first person on the waiting list for Gold and put that person into the missing spot. Sorry guys but I can not go over 75 Entries because of the time frame.

As far as noon demo's, we will wait to see who and what shows up and then I will organize the time and day of what ever demos are there. If anyone have cool airplanes that would wow the spectators and pilots that you like to fly as a demo, please let me know.

I will be at the flying field starting Wednesday morning thru Monday morning so I am availble to all of you. If you come in late and the gate is locked, please call me and I will let you in or just call me and let me know and I will wait to shut the gate.

My number is (916) 705-7778

This is going to be a GREAT RACE and I am Looking forward to seeing you all out there!!!!!!!!!! Everyone drive safe and see you this week and/or weekend!!!!

JR
Trashman (2014 Silver Champion)

Last edited by Trashman88; 09-16-2014 at 05:55 AM.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:51 AM
JPGale

Originally Posted by Trashman88
I love all this Trash talk!!!!! But remember it is Trash Talk because in reality and fact is that Silver is going to be James' (I can have the 2nd place).

I have 12 spots open right now and that is it. If you have not pre-registered, Do it now and don't miss out. If we do fill up, I will accept registrations for spots that are open (no shows or drop outs) for saturday morning. For instants; if we have someone not show up Saturday morning for Gold, I will take the first person on the waiting list for Gold and put that person into the missing spot. Sorry guys but I can not go over 75 Entries because of the time frame.

As far as noon demo's, we will wait to see who and what shows up and then I will organize the time and day of what ever demos are there. If anyone have cool airplanes that would wow the spectators and pilots that you like to fly as a demo, please let me know.

I will be at the flying field starting Wednesday morning thru Monday morning so I am availble to all of you. If you come in late and the gate is locked, please call me and I will let you in or just call me and let me know and I will wait to shut the gate.

This is going to be a GREAT RACE and I am Looking forward to seeing you all out there!!!!!!!!!! Everyone drive safe and see you this week and/or weekend!!!!

JR
Well it is the trashman/YS classic there should be a lot of trash talk, I would like to highlight a prime example of talk that is complete trash as it is just not true.

because in reality and fact is that Silver is going to be mine
I have decided to stay in a hotel, I will be at the field at some point on friday to unload the planes but I am going to a funeral on Friday so I do not know what time I will get there. See you all on Saturday.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:32 AM
PLANEBENDER

I love all this Trash talk!!!!! But remember it is Trash Talk because in reality and fact is that Silver is going to be mine (sorry James, you can have the 2nd place).

JR
Thanks JR for all of your hard work with this and all the events you are involved in. As Far as your prediction about the "SILVER SLAUGHTER" I think in all fairness seeings how I will also be racing silver, You should bring a clean apron and some tongs and work the BBQ. This way
you will be sure to be a winner. I don't plan to win but when it does happen...I will be ready. How's that for Smack talk?

Dave the "Planebender" Sandbagger.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Trashman88

Bring it on and looking forward to racing (beating) you!!!

As far as bbq, i have an apron that will fit you instead.

Thanks for the nice words also. :-)

Originally Posted by PLANEBENDER
Thanks JR for all of your hard work with this and all the events you are involved in. As Far as your prediction about the "SILVER SLAUGHTER" I think in all fairness seeings how I will also be racing silver, You should bring a clean apron and some tongs and work the BBQ. This way
you will be sure to be a winner. I don't plan to win but when it does happen...I will be ready. How's that for Smack talk?

Dave the "Planebender" Sandbagger.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:04 AM
speedracerntrixie

You two need to sort this out so I know who to place my lunch order with. One wears the apron and one can be my beer assistant. hahahah

Speed ( 2014 GOLD champion )
Old 09-16-2014, 11:56 AM
airraptor

counting chickens before they hatch???
Old 09-16-2014, 12:08 PM
speedracerntrixie

Originally Posted by airraptor
counting chickens before they hatch???
A guy's gotta believe in himself. Besides, I hate to disappoint my caller.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:08 PM
JPGale

A guy's gotta believe in himself. Besides, I hate to disappoint my caller.
You would think she was use to it by now.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:10 PM
speedracerntrixie

Originally Posted by JPGale
You would think she was use to it by now.

Ok that was good. You may want to ask her for yourself though.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:16 PM
airraptor

I think the MR YS won it last year and he is flying out again.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:12 PM
MFLOOD3800
My Feedback: (51)

Yes Jeff he is. His name is TetsuaYamada and please everyone approach him and thank him for being a part of this race. He loves it and makes a huge commitment to be here with all of us so lets make him feel welcomed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.