Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

Kingmans War Bird race

Old 04-24-2016, 03:03 PM
safecracker1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kingmans War Bird race

Hello everyone, just wanted to touch base on our up coming race here in Kingman. First and foremost I was just made aware that the date here on this schedule for 2016 has Kingman listed as the 21st being the date for the race it is actually the 28th I confused my two event dates when i gave the info to Bert I apologize to all of you for screwing that up. I hope those of you who were planning to come race with us again this year can make the date change in your schedule I'm sending out an email to everyone I have emails for. Just trying to get the word out your help with that would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:07 PM
cowboy69

I like the Kingman venue a lot and it was a real blast last year!!! For me anyway, won't be able to make the 28th as that is Memorial Day weekend. I emplore the powers that be to hold the event on the 21st as accommodations reservations, travel plans, etc., etc. have already been set up for months now. I reckon the same holds true for many others. My two cents. Thanks a ton! Utah Dean
Old 04-25-2016, 08:37 AM
safecracker1

I am waiting for a phone call back from AMA after talking to Bert I understand I may be able to have them change the date back to the 21st please stay tuned and I'll let you all know as soon as i do sorry for all the mix up that's what i get for being a newbee
Old 04-26-2016, 07:47 AM
safecracker1

OK I Have received an Email from AMA and we are back on for the 21st of may I've done everything I can to make it work out right again I apologize for all the mix up again the date is back to the scheduled date Hope you all will make it out thanks
Old 04-26-2016, 11:50 AM
tsawyer148
My Feedback: (8)

Thanks Charlie! I plan to be there.