Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

Tucson Warbird Race 11/03/18

Old 10-13-2018, 06:26 PM
jagfly
My Feedback: (17)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Tucson Warbird Race 11/03/18

Preregistration not required but would be a big help in speeding things up on race day. You can send your name, AMA, and Freq. to rcman3250@gmail.com. Lunch will again be provided to pilots.
Old 10-14-2018, 08:11 AM
hossinarizona
My Feedback: (22)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

If you need a plane to race, I have one for sale, best of the best!
World Models Spitfire, this is the one designed for for Warbird pylon racing, the link below contains all the specifications. I have around 50 flight on it, it's condition is 9.5 out of 10! Installed is the YS FZ115WS engine, this is by far the best engine for Warbird racing. It only has around 25 flight on it, the Spitfire previously had a YS110 however, I just wanted to move up in class so I installed the 115. All parts in this plane were purchased new, everything is in perfect shape. The only modification made was to the tail wheel, the included tail wheel was not the best, so I installed a Sullivan brand tail wheel, which works great.
Below is a list of what's installed, you will need your own receiver, and receiver battery to be ready to fly. It really does fly great, the only reason I am selling it is because I have another Spitfire with the same set up, a Strega with the same set up, and the new World Models Vendetta with the same set up, I just have too many if you can believe that Name:  biggrin.gif
Views: 13
Size:  1.0 KB
My price for the entire package is what the YS115 would cost you if you could get one, Central Hobbies is currently out of stock, there is one other place in the US that sells YS but I am not sure if he has any either?
So if you want a first class race plane, this is the one, all set up and ready to race. There will be no shipping on this, I live in Tucson AZ and will drive a bit if that helps. We are having a Warbird race at our field (TIMPA) in Tucson on November 3rd, I will have it there for pick up as well.

Spitfire:
http://airborne-models.com/html/Zpro...?ProductID=185

Engine:
https://www.centralhobbies.com/cat3....t=19&subcat=34

World Models Spitfire $240
YS FZ115WS Engine $423
3- Hitec 5645 Servos $120
1- Hitec 5685 Servo $40
1- Hitec 5485 Servo $30
Tru Turn 3 1/4" Spinner w/adapter $90
Total $943 plus other odds n ends

My Price $450.00 Firm