Community
Search
Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

Cosmic wind where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 07:28 PM
aps f4u

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cosmic wind where are you?

My father had a cosmic wind and it always has been a favorite of mine.My fathers was a Great Planes kit,and I don't know of any one who makes the kit anymore,and I really,really,really,wan't one;BAD!help anyone?Thanks.[]
Old 01-20-2004, 08:13 PM
hattend
My Feedback: (20)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Cosmic wind where are you?

If you're talking about the 1/4 scale Cosmic Wind it was Bridi/Great Planes. Only place to find one is on auction and for sale sites. I got mine off e-bay.

Good Luck in your search.

Don
Old 02-05-2004, 01:46 AM
robert waldo
My Feedback: (1)

I have a glass fues, foam wing 120 size. I thing it's a Bridi? the wings are planked and glassed. Workmanship appears very good. I bought used at a hobby shop years ago. Think I paid 100 bucks for it. Always had a thing for em too, especially Fish Salmons racer. Can have it for same price or trade somethin for it. I live in Ca. but travel allot. Bob 2097863534 If you do't have the bread for it now send me enough to ship it and pay me when you can. Bob
Old 03-11-2007, 05:33 PM
joebiplane

I'm right here... In So. Jersey I bought the kit ( 1/4 scale Bridi Kit ) glass fuse and all the parts, but never got to build it. The box has been in storage for over 20 years and I was getting ready to put it on E-Bay....Box looks like poor condition but all parts are there and it is complete...Contents in " as new " condition. There is a tiny bit of styrofoam that has been minutely nippled by a mouse but appearantly he didn't like it as he caused no damage to any of the foam panels. If you are interested send me an email to my office.
[email protected] As I seldom got to any forums to get messages. If I don't hear back it will go to E-Bay in a few weeks
I am asking $175.00 plus shipping. It is a LARGE BOX even as a Kit so shipping will be exactly what UPS charges me to put the kit box in a sturdier box and ship I will have pictures of everythin an a few days for the E- Bay add... Joe Larsen