Community
Search
Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

Thanks Michael

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Shirts Ink
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Michael

Thanks to Michael Luvara for a good over view of GSR in the latest edition of "Fly RC." I saw a lot of familiar names.

My son, Adam, and I participated off and on for a few years from '95 to about '98. (He more than I). He flew in T-6 a couple of times as did I. He also flew F-1 at the first Ohio Challenge race and took the Silver Trophy. I flew one of the Discovery Channel T-6's at Muncie in '95 along with Ron Eisner in case anyone remembers.

I spent one race with the "Blues Brothers" Team. Hi Ken and Cole!! Learned a lot in that experience.

Racing just gets in your blood. Thanks for the memories Michael.

Joe Grubb
Old 04-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Mluvara
My Feedback: (10)

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Default RE: Thanks Michael

Hi Joe,

Thanks much for the comments. I am glad that you enjoyed the article. Fly R/C did a great job laying it out and my brother's action photos really came alive in color.

Does this one bring back memories? Hearne, TX 2000 I think it is Adam's plane...

Michael