Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Scale Racing
Reload this Page >

WARBIRD RACE @ MORGAN HILL, CALIF. MAY 20TH 2005

Community
Search
Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

WARBIRD RACE @ MORGAN HILL, CALIF. MAY 20TH 2005

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 06:56 PM
T34RACING
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARBIRD RACE @ MORGAN HILL, CALIF. MAY 20TH 2005

Happy Holidays Everyone,

I know there was some stir up a while back on the forum with some people in the south bay( California ) not being able to race Warbirds do to some club politics so here is a perfect opportunity to show who is the best of the best and enjoy some racing.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have finalized a Warbird Race at Morgan Hill ( California ) . I will be the Contest Director for this event. The race will be held on Saturday May 20th, 2006. email me for event flyer and rules. I am still searching sponsorship for the race. There will be pilot prizes that will be based on entries , helpers raffle and a public raffle.

The rules have changed from the previous rules that have been held at the Morgan Hill Field so I recommend reading the rules. There will be a .46 Modified Warbird class, World Models Stock Warbird (same as the Triangle Series Warbird), and Unlimited Warbird. For you World Model T-34 racers, your T-34’s are legal to race in the .46 Warbird class. There may be some smaller or faster planes, but this is a great opportunity to get more practice and also go a little faster as you can use just about any .46 engine in the plane. Who knows, I have seen T-34’s win in .46 Warbird when we held this event in the past years.

If you have questions or need more information, let me know.

I will be reserving frequencies and race numbers starting now. Please make sure that you reserve a frequency, as there will be no conflicts allowed. This event is completely separated from the T-34 Triangle Series. I prefer if you are flying more than one class, that your planes be all on the same frequency. Pre registration will start on March 1 and will end April 20. Entry fees are $20.00 per class prior to April 20th, and $25.00 per class after April 20th. Pre registration is refundable up until May 19th.

I will have entry forms ready next month. Please email me @ [email protected] and I will forward you one. I can send rules also via email. Please don’t send any money or paperwork until you receive an entry form.

Thanks

Kevin Norred