Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

RCAERODYNE ROCKS !!

Community
Search
Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

RCAERODYNE ROCKS !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 09:10 PM
BarbieDoll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCAERODYNE ROCKS !!

I had a problem with the airwolf 500 scale fuse I bought from them one month ago. I wont go into detail. ( dont want to put any thoughts into anybodys head ) But at no fault of my own I had a crash ruining the tail end of the fuse. I wrote cliff @ rcareodyne basicaly a heads up letter on the product. Knowing very well in this hobby It's pretty much 100% at your own risk. Long story short he offerd me a $400 apachie ( new item) . Wow I was floored. However that build is above my skill level. So I thanked him for the most awsome generosity And told him I would love to have the new md500 jive in blue...3 days later at my door is the jive @ no charge....Im still in awe.. They have all my future hobby dollars....RCAERODYNE ROCKS !!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2011, 03:09 AM
jesses151
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: RCAERODYNE ROCKS !!

I saw this post and had to chime in. I also have had nothing but excellent service from them. I was waiting for the Chaos 600 to arrive in there stock. When it finally showed up I immediately ordered it. After a week ofwaiting I called to check the statis only to findthat the electronics to complete myChaos 600 kit were still not in stock. After I explained mydisappointment the guy on the phone asked if he could call me back. The call back happened in less than 5 minutes and it was Cliff (the owner). He immediatelyexplained the situation about the electronics and did not hessatate toupgrade the standardkit to a more expenssive kit that included the Scorpion 4100kv motor and theupgaded cyclic servos at no extra charge. After that I was completely satisfied with them, but then they wowwed me again. This conversation took place on aFriday and the heli arrived on my door step Monday. They are inKent Washington, I'm in CincinnatiOhio! Did notexpect that at all, but when I called Cliff to thank him he just saidhe wanted to make sure I didn't have to wait any longer. Now that's personal customer service!

-Jesse
Old 12-21-2011, 05:13 PM
colrod12

yea I hear that!

I have purchased 450 and 600 parts for my scale builds and, they have been most cool!!

Responses to questions and, transit package time from Kent Washington to NJ......Lightining quick!

wish they did layaway....

RCaerodyne is a, most happening Crib!
Old 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
armyrcer-RCU
My Feedback: (17)

edited