Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

450 size scale bell 47

Community
Search
Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

450 size scale bell 47

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 12:50 PM
aaron1989

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 450 size scale bell 47

i have an align450 sport. like a novice i was running a 2200 3s 25c lipo doing flips and rolls and some inverted flight... after about 6 min the battery exploded taking my canopy and all control with it. im looking for a scale bell 47 airframe for my mechanics. dose any one have any ideas on where to get specs or kit info to build one? i have knowledge and access to all the tools and machines to build what ever i need, im just having trouble finding scale specs to go on. in cottage grove oregon we have a warbird fly and id really like to be one of about 3 people flying scale helicopters.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:13 PM
ATrp7thCav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 450 size scale bell 47

Aaron 1989,
Hi, Im just up the road from you in Eugene, and surprisingly I also am looking for a 47g fuselage. Im looking to purchase a 500, 550, or 600 size Align Heli, but am not finding much out there in available bell bubble fuses.
Im considering just getting the heli and fabbing my own plastic bubble, derrick boom, and sidetanks.
But, im open for options.
I did see a list of specs on one site that may be close enough to be scaled from. Ill take another looksee.
Jip