Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Newbie Scale Question

Community
Search
Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

Newbie Scale Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 04:09 PM
ATrp7thCav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Scale Question

Hey All,I'm going to order a Trex heli. I've decided on either a 500 to 600 range DFC, but would eventually like to use a scale fuse once I know the bird (and I) are stable and reliable. My question is, does anyone offer a scale canopy, tail boom, tanks, etc. for a 47G Bell fuse project that would accommodate a Trex 500 550 or 600 bird?The Bell 47G is an interest to me as I worked for the USFS for several years back when I was young and dumb and such, and logged many hours doing follow up flights over the cascade range after freight trains passed over the mountains on fire suppression flights..I,ve had the opportunity to fly in many helis, UH1, Jet Rangers, Long Rangers, and Siskorsky SCranes, but none really had that thrill like the flying bubble.Also, I'm moving from Oregon to Manta, Ecuador in another month and would like to meet other members from there if possible.Thanking you now instead of later.Jip
Old 07-24-2013, 11:31 PM
BubbasanJohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Newbie Scale Question

Check out rcaerodyne.com for scale bodies.