Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Bell 206 450 sized RC helicopter

Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

Bell 206 450 sized RC helicopter

Old 12-04-2017, 10:28 AM
waqrr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bell 206 450 sized RC helicopter

I hope you do not mind me posting this budget build scale RC helicopter here but I thought it would be nice to show it.

Quick video to show my friend when he is testing his Bell 206 450 sized scale helicopter for the first time. This is a Tarot Pro 450 helicopter frame and the gyro is a ZYX-S. This is a budget build with cheap ingoing components but this thing was hoovering great considering it was the first flight without any tweaking of the gyro at all.

It is great to be able to show that it is possible to build a scale RC helicopter without having to spend too much money. I would say this this is a great start if you are considering getting into RC scale helicopters.