Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Jetcat Ph3-3 problems after service

Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

Jetcat Ph3-3 problems after service

Old 03-02-2022, 11:12 PM
frokriss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetcat Ph3-3 problems after service

Hello scalehelie people.I have just har service to my pht3-3 after my cluch bearing failure.The bird vario 205 almost ended in dicaster.I sendt my engine for service and my 205 fainaly are ready for flight again but i was wrong, In the first start i have very have flames, the main Fuel valve open way to early before it says full kero on gsu fludding my engine, i woud think that jetcat tested my ecu with my engine on service but i dont think so, the ecu is uppdated to software 6.42 and on first power up it was like this har not been done, it says gas start and i have kero.I am sure the problem is in the ecu.The software 6.42 has some new parameters like trottle curve etc, does anyone know that al the parameter inn this software should be ?i hate to send it back to jetcat again and know i most spent many many ouers to Get engine out again. Best regards Frode Norway

Sendt fra min iPhone