Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

AERODYNE/SCALEFLYING AH 64 BUILD

Community
Search
Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

AERODYNE/SCALEFLYING AH 64 BUILD

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 04:45 AM
wayne-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: AERODYNE/SCALEFLYING AH 64 BUILD

Hi: Armandolenzi
I was trying to keep the cost down. I have to use a lot of my money $$$ on my bigger Apache's. I built this one for in-door winter flying. I bet your looks Great with the Four blade head. I might put the Four bladed head on mine after i get two more of my Apache's done.
Wayne.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12906.jpg
Views:	2634
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	1567539   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx75567.jpg
Views:	901
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	1567540  
Old 02-21-2011, 06:14 AM
ea01bg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like you did a great job on it. I cant say I care for the main gear hanging out .
Old 02-21-2011, 12:57 PM
armandolenzi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holly cow wayne those 2 look beautyfull.. where did you buy them? and wich mechanic did you use.

the 4 blade head rotor looks great but i don´t have the real blades from aerodyne YET....lol.

i´ll post some pics of the heli soon.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:31 PM
krumrick2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: wayne-RCU

Hi: Armandolenzi
I was trying to keep the cost down. I have to use a lot of my money $$$ on my bigger Apache's. I built this one for in-door winter flying. I bet your looks Great with the Four blade head. I might put the Four bladed head on mine after i get two more of my Apache's done.
Wayne.
Awesome helis !!! Love that ones !!!
Old 02-21-2011, 08:21 PM
wayne-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi: Krumrick2 and Armandolenzi
Thank you for the kind words. The big Apache's were gassers but we changed the Apache's to Elect and have not looked back sence. Elect. is the way to go. The Machanics are form Indyhelis.com. If you goto ( indyhelis.com ) you will see more of my work.
( Heli-Crash ) on Scalehelis.com and ( Nova66 ) on runryder.com are working on top winning indyhelis Apache's right now. you should check out thier work.
You can get everything you need (less radio) right from Indyhelis.com. You can't beat the price for what your getting see indyhelis.com for priceing. Indyhelis also can make the C/F sweep tip 800mm blades (might take some time to compete the blade order for the blades).

Armandolenzi, Your R/C Areodyne Apache is comming along Great and I look forward to seeing more photos when the Apache is done. I know if you had the indyhelis Apache, you would do an outstading job on it also. I found that building the small 450 Apache a little harder then the big indyhelis Apache ( the parts on the 450 are small and hard to work with).

Krumrick2 and Armandolenzi
Keep the Sun at you Back And You rotor speed up...

Wayne.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca82292.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	1568077