Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: FUsion .21

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

FUsion .21

Doesn't appear that many people still run with Schumacher on this site I"m assuming??? I just got a Fusion .21 in great shape and was wondering what people thought of them?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Us52726.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	1888564  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: FUsion .21

well its a small handfull still out there but schumacher kinda did a dirty deed for us at one time diehard fans here in the states
    ok electric is booming now we all see that but its a gang of us nitro guys out here well schujunker put all there chips into updating all the electric line of cars thay have and just put a bigger .28 on the fusion with the same out dated chassie setup on the old forum we all gave our tips n tricks but noooooo robin schumacher didnt take in none of it like for one we wanted bump box hole in it umm nope not even that but tha one that made me sell my schjunker fleet was thay pulled the tampa florida location it was the main usa disti. you can still buy out of the usa but all the already high prices jumped higher and parts are harder to find
    tru to this not new to this

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: FUsion .21

ORIGINAL: nastyboys727

well its a small handfull still out there but schumacher kinda did a dirty deed for us at one time diehard fans here in the states
    ok electric is booming now we all see that but its a gang of us nitro guys out here well schujunker put all there chips into updating all the electric line of cars thay have and just put a bigger .28 on the fusion with the same out dated chassie setup on the old forum we all gave our tips n tricks but noooooo robin schumacher didnt take in none of it like for one we wanted bump box hole in it umm nope not even that but tha one that made me sell my schjunker fleet was thay pulled the tampa florida location it was the main usa disti. you can still buy out of the usa but all the already high prices jumped higher and parts are harder to find
    Woahhh..calm down .

ORIGINAL: jleblanc

* *Doesn't appear that many people still run with Schumacher on this site I''m assuming??? *I just got a Fusion .21 in great shape and was wondering what people thought of them?
    Probably not many people still running the Fusion but as you can sense there are people still around that know them....if you want specific advice just ask. (nastyboys727 is not really nasty)
    Get it running and try for yourself.
    When I die, I want to go in my sleep like my grandfather,not screaming
    like the passengers in his car at the time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    yes i am you should see me after work before my shower lol
    but naaaaa i was a die hard schumacher guy but robin changed that im just nasty to the brand but will share imfo
    heck i still got a menace 21 in my dead car pile
    tru to this not new to this