Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Schumacher Racing
Reload this Page >

Welcome Schumacher RC Superstore!

Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

Welcome Schumacher RC Superstore!

Old 01-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome Schumacher RC Superstore!

I'm pleased to welcome Robert and the rest of the team at Schumacher RC Superstore. They are a brand specific online store, who will be here to support and answer your questions and comments about Schumacher products.

Robert and Schumacher RC Superstore are a brand specific online store, not to be confused with Schumacher U.S.A. who is the U.S. distributer that supplies the stores.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:11 PM
-Inverted-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome Schumacher-RC!

Looking forward to the support.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Thanks and hello to all!

We look forward to offering support for all Schumacher owners as well as our customers from www.Schumacher-RC.com .

Stay tuned for new product releases and updates. We will be sure to keep you informed.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:35 AM
-Inverted-

Good deal guys. I have always been a fan of the Schumacher line, unfortunately it seems like you have to live in the UK to get parts. Care to point my nose in the right direction for some parts in the US. I dig the Havoc and Rascal.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Schumacher RC Superstore

ORIGINAL: -Inverted-

Good deal guys. I have always been a fan of the Schumacher line, unfortunately it seems like you have to live in the UK to get parts. Care to point my nose in the right direction for some parts in the US. I dig the Havoc and Rascal.
Thats what we are for!

www.RascalRc.com and www.HavocRc.com will both take you to the online Superstore. We are the largest Schumacher dealer in the U.S. We have the largest inventory and best prices. We are a brand specific hobby shop.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:52 PM
ProRCRacer88

Schumacher has the best customer support I have ever seen so far. And their 3speed rc's are a blast to drive, 2x better when they are modded.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:47 PM
-Inverted-

Thats what we are for!

www.RascalRc.com and www.HavocRc.com will both take you to the online Superstore. We are the largest Schumacher dealer in the U.S. We have the largest inventory and best prices. We are a brand specific hobby shop.
My bad guys,

For some reason I was thinking this was Schumacher direct. [sm=bananahead.gif]

Im sure you guys will be a great contribution to the community. Schumacher is one of the most under-rated companies, the products are outstanding for the price. Im sure all your experience will be very helpful for the boards.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Thats what we are for!

My bad guys,

For some reason I was thinking this was Schumacher direct. [sm=bananahead.gif]

Im sure you guys will be a great contribution to the community. Schumacher is one of the most under-rated companies, the products are outstanding for the price. Im sure all your experience will be very helpful for the boards.
Easy to misunderstand. We have much the same inventory as the distributer, but our big advantage is that we can offer far better prices.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:51 AM
-Inverted-

but our big advantage is that we can offer far better prices.
Nothing wrong with that!
Old 01-06-2007, 03:58 AM
Dokioto

but our big advantage is that we can offer far better prices.
Nothing wrong with that!
Thats Great!
Old 01-07-2007, 02:01 PM
ProRCRacer88

I wont have to spend an arm and leg hopping up my cars with aluminum like I thought i would have to spend.
Why are there no R-12 parts for sale? I wanted to get a good deal on a 1way diff thats made for the R-12 to put in my fusion, but guess I will have to pay the $60 to the manufactuer.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

ORIGINAL: ProRCRacer88

I wont have to spend an arm and leg hopping up my cars with aluminum like I thought i would have to spend.
Why are there no R-12 parts for sale? I wanted to get a good deal on a 1way diff thats made for the R-12 to put in my fusion, but guess I will have to pay the $60 to the manufactuer.
Did you check out our site? We dont have an R-12 section yet, but many parts are common. Feel free to try the search function with the part numbers you are looking for, they may be listed. Our homepage states that you only need to let us know what parts are not listed and we will list the items asap. We have only been online for 1 month, and we are far from done. We are listing parts as fast as we can. If you dont see a part listed, just contact us and we will get it listed at a discount price.

Let me know the part numbers you are looking for, they may already be in stock and just not listed on the site yet.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:28 PM
-Inverted-

So...when are you guys gonna send me a Rascal for review.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

So...when are you guys gonna send me a Rascal for review.
Funny you should ask! We recently sent a Rascal and a Havoc to RC Universe for review. The Havoc review was just made live within the last couple days. The Rascal review should also be up any day now.

If we sent a kit to you for review, do you think you would do as nice a job as they do for reviews here at RC Universe? You must admit their reviews are top notch.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:51 PM
-Inverted-

Funny you should ask! We recently sent a Rascal and a Havoc to RC Universe for review. The Havoc review was just made live within the last couple days. The Rascal review should also be up any day now.
Yep, I have been following it. Looking forward to reading Misbehavin's experience.

If we sent a kit to you for review, do you think you would do as nice a job as they do for reviews here at RC Universe? You must admit their reviews are top notch.
Well, I think I could do a pretty good job. Im good with Photoshop so adding those cool little RCUniverse logo's is easy!

I have great writing skills. When I was in school I won awards every year offered for my grammar and writing ability.

Not that Im bragging!

I think I could pull it off though. [8D]

Matter of fact, I'm waiting for the Mail man this week for my kit from www.maxxlights.com to review for RCU. As well as some Driven Productions parts.

Have fun guys,

-Inverted-
Old 01-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Dokioto

Inverted you just want a free car I'm just kidding I bet you could do a very good review...
Old 01-07-2007, 10:33 PM
-Inverted-

So do you guys have my Rascal boxed and ready to ship yet!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:30 PM
-Inverted-

Alright, since the rascal is took why not send me one of these for review!
http://www.racing-cars.com/usa/produ...?recnumber=622

[8D]
Old 01-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Alright, since the rascal is took why not send me one of these for review!
http://www.racing-cars.com/usa/produ...?recnumber=622

[8D]
Hmmmm. You have me thinking......Its not like you asked anything crazy....so......

I am sending you a PM

p.s. I lived in Portland for 3 years and miss it dearly. Can you go to the "Pub at the end of the Universe" for me, have a beer and shoot some pool? (Its on Gladstone in S.E.)
Old 01-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Groundman

If you send him anything , he better give us a good review , not a ( its fast ) type review. I want a good detailed report.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:18 AM
-Inverted-

p.s. I lived in Portland for 3 years and miss it dearly. Can you go to the "Pub at the end of the Universe" for me, have a beer and shoot some pool? (Its on Gladstone in S.E.)
It's nice here, rain can be a bit gloomy at times as I'm sure you noticed from living here, but over-all not a bad place.

If you send him anything , he better give us a good review , not a ( its fast ) type review. I want a good detailed report.
I agree myself. I love informative reviews myself. I would be sure to give a nice in-depth response. I'm a trustworthy member of this site.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:27 AM
-Inverted-

Schumacher I have replied to your PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:29 PM
-Inverted-

Default RE: Welcome Schumacher RC Superstore!

I see you guys got the A-Tech kits in.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:12 AM
bmwnla

Hey, I have havoc.......to tell you the truth its my favorite rc truck. Something about the sound and power of it! I mean i have a bunch of other trucks too from revo to lst to mbx comp and the havoc just seems to be the one that makes it in the bag everytime!

I was wondering, recently my clutch bell lookes very loose, the truck still runs great even though its loose. Could i have just broken a bearing in there? Its tight on the flywheel, I am afraid to take it apart because i didnt know of anyone who supplied it. But you guys are now here!

I am also wondering about the ball raced steering and the 23mm hexs. Are they worth it? The steering seems pretty tight stock so the servo turns pretty slow. Would this help it?

Sry one more question, I love my havoc but really want to try out a menace 21 as well. 409 seems like a steal and I would love to see the difference between them. I own the slap ma fro dvd and they beat the crap outta their's and it doesnt seem to break much so I am very tempted to buy one. And I thought the havoc was fast
Old 01-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Glad you are having fun!

Those clutches are tough. The heat makes them discolor, but I am not sure what you mean by "loose". Does it actually wiggle side to side, or slide front to back? The needle bearings can take alot of abuse, much more than the ball bearings we normally see in the clutch bells. Dont worry about replacement parts, as you said, we are now here.

The ball raced steering set does make the steering smoother and more consistent. Not required, but a nice added touch.

The 23mm hexes are a great option. They allow you to use the Pro-line series of wheels and tires. 40 series and so-on....

The Menace you mentioned is quite a steal, we sell at the lowest price the manufacturer allows, and better yet, for even more savings we ship for free, include all the batteries and even a free fuel bottle.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.