Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Schumacher Racing
Reload this Page >

Nitro Fusion 21 updates and info

Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

Nitro Fusion 21 updates and info

Old 01-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Fusion 21 updates and info

Well, the Nitro Fusion 21 has a much needed update from the manufacturer. The bodies now come pre-painted and finished! Now the "original" 70+ mph car comes in 4 choices of pre-painted and finished body styles. Just check out www.FusionRc.com All styles are in stock and ready to ship.

The Nitro Fusion 21 was the first RTR touring car to exceed 70mph. Now that others have followed suite, we must raise the bar again. For a limited time the F-155 Nastruck Nitro Fusion RTR (K035) will be offered in an "80mph Special". The optional high-speed gearing will be shipped with the kit at no extra charge. For more details please check out: http://www.fusionrc.com/product_info...roducts_id/179
Old 01-06-2007, 01:14 PM
nitrohead5300

Default RE: Nitro Fusion 21 updates and info

Welcome to the forum. Well I am glad you guys are starting to include the top-end speed pinion bell I hope you advertise this so people know. Now upgrade the motor we need a more powerful higher rpm motor.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Thanks for the warm welcome

The Manufacturer is not yet offering the 80mph speed bell with the Fusion kits. That is our exclusive deal at the Schumacher Superstore. We are advertising here and on our website. www.FusionRc.com

We are an online hobby shop that specializes in only Schumacher products. You will find that not only do we stock everything the manufacturer/distributer stocks, but we sell the kits and parts at far lower prices and we also go the extra mile and provide you with a fuel bottle, all required batteries and free shipping.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:21 PM
nitrohead5300

Only Schumacher-RC is offering the package deal gotcha!!
Old 01-16-2007, 09:57 PM
nitrohead5300

Do you know if Schumacher is going to be making any new 1/10 scale nitro touring cars?
Old 01-16-2007, 10:10 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

ORIGINAL: nitrohead5300

Do you know if Schumacher is going to be making any new 1/10 scale nitro touring cars?
They are always up to something new.

I dont want to get in trouble with my supplier so I cannot divulge top secret information, but you can look forward to some sweet new releases over the next year.