Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

Schumacher parts man !

Old 01-07-2007, 10:28 PM
Groundman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Schumacher parts man !

i personally have been dealing with Robert since i bought my Menacce 21. He offers exceptional service and advice that makes owning a schumacher worth it. I have heard horror stories of how hard it was to get parts before and now that www.schumacher-rc.com is here I have made 2 orders with ease. I will start racing in the near future and the MI2 is in my sites now that i have customer support like this. If you need parts , and he doesnt have them in stock , he will find them. He has even gone as far as to answer my emails on a sunday. Now you have to admit , that is service. Glad to have you !

Ryan Boudreaux aka Groundman
Old 01-07-2007, 10:32 PM
-Inverted-

Default RE: Schumacher parts man !

Sounds like a top notch place to do business with. I've also heard horror stories of parts, that is what always kept me from getting one.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:08 AM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Thanks for the kind words Ryan! I wanted to make a statement by sticking to one brand and doing it right. Since Schumacher is not sold by the "Major" distributers like Great Planes or Horizon Hobby, we dont see the parts support at the local shops like we do with the brands that the "Big Guys" sell. Thats where we come in. To put an end to the search for Schumacher parts. We will always have the parts available at discount prices.

For those who have a Schumacher product and have been forced to buy direct at retail prices, or those who have held off trying a Schumacher product for fear of parts availability, worry no longer. You now have the Schumacher Superstore.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:33 PM
Groundman

2nd order landed as you said it would , Just in time for the weekend. The venoms are super sticky. Its like driving a whole different truck. Truck is running great , and the wife is starting to like RC-ing. She said she now is thinking of getting her own.