Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

Schumacher Fusion

Old 02-14-2007, 08:28 PM
tntlilpimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Schumacher Fusion

Hey guyz I have my schumacher fusion which I received in a trade the car had a .26 in it and besides that it was all stock so I was wondering how fast do you think the car goes with this engine. My question is If I put a novarossi engine on my car with something called a turbo plate will I go faster will their be a differrence the only reason I am asking this is because somebody wants to trade me this engine and I woudnt take it unless i get more speed If you understand where I am Coming form ok so thankz?please reply!
Old 02-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Default RE: Schumacher Fusion

If it has the stock gearing, you will go faster with any of those motors if you use the high-speed pinion bell. 70mph+ should be safe bet.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:14 AM
nitrohead5300

Default RE: Schumacher Fusion

Never heard of a turbo plate do you mean turbo plug?? Do you know what size this Novarossi motor is?? The stock fusion chassis is not setup for a non roto-start motor. This means that if this Novarossi motor does not have a pullstart or a roto-start mechanism you won't be able to fire it up. If you still have the stock tires on it you might want to switch out to foams. Foams will give you better traction.