Community
Search
Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

Finally got it !

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Groundman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got it !

I finally got it set and 3rd gear is where i have never been until yesterday when i found it. I thought i had seen 3rd before but i realized after hearing that sound of a tall gear, i was in only second. It took me awhile getting the carb set , it was 75* last weekend and its 40* today so just when you find a good set point , the weather changes on you. I wanna thank you all , Schumacher Host, Proracer, Anthoop for your help to get my carb tuned and figuring out what was my problem. This is a shumacher forum for schumacher owners and I am a schumacher owner.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:20 AM
Anthoop

Default RE: Finally got it !

No worries Groundman,glad to help
Old 03-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Default RE: Finally got it !

Groundman, "This is a shumacher forum for schumacher owners and I am a schumacher owner. " Actually this is not the case. The manufacturers site is for ALL Schumacher owners. This forum is titled "Schumacher R/C Superstore Support" which means support for customers who purchased from the Schumacher Superstore. This is NOT a general forum. This is an easy place for my customers to get direct support from me. Those who purchased thier car or truck at the local hobby shop or elsewhere online can get assistance from where they bought their products. This forum is to help those who purchase from us. I hope you understand that it doesnt make business sense for me to take time assisting those who purchased and spent thier money elsewhere. Thats what the manufacturers forum is for, all owners of Schumacher products regardless of the point of purchase. I should have named the site FusionRc.com to avoid this confusion. You wouldnt go to Superior Hobbys to ask for help with the products you purchased from Tower hobbies now would you? At least not in good taste.

You are a customer and thats why you are here, but your statement will only confuse new folks into thinking we are the manufacturer or that we are here to support customers who purchased thier kits elsewhere. I will give you an example, we spent an hour on the telephone discussing your next airplane. I dont sell airplanes, but I still took the time to talk with you as you are a customer who has ordered some parts from us.