Community
Search
Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

Menace help

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 12:49 AM
ace007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Menace help

Hi
I just received a close to new menace 21 today and i must admit this thing hauls ***. But it did not come with any owners manual and i can't seem to locate one. Does any one have a extra one or could pdf me one? Please

Also what are some good set-up tips and hop-ups for the menace? Mine came with pin tires but i plan on a another street racer and i have ordered a new set of rims and street tires for it and i also order a hi-torque servo for it as i have read what info i could find and it seems the stock steering servo had to go. The one thats in it now does ok as its a trx 2055 servo but it still seems it needs more torque still.

Also is there any speed run videos? I have watched a lot of vids but they were all in the dirt including the rcu review vid.

I haven't gotten to open on the gas yet as the pin tires aren't really made to be ran on pavement.lol But it the few short bursts i did today it scoots down the road real quickly. Also has anyone actually radar this truck to see what speeds it actually hits? I will be when my new tread gets here and also i mite try it with my modified os 30 or my k4.6 but those may be to much for it.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Old 09-15-2007, 01:57 AM
Havoc1992

Default RE: Menace help

You can find manuals here [link=http://www.racing-cars.com/usa/products.asp?category=Tech%20Info&templateid=21&sortname1=prodvalue9&subcategory=Cars]link[/link]
Old 09-15-2007, 09:02 AM
ace007

Well that was one link i didn't click on when i was on there.lol Thanks for the heads-up Havoc1992.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:31 PM
ProRCRacer88

i would sugest upgrading to aluminum ratchet/brake hub and aluminum suspension arms first... then aluminum front and rear hub carriers.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:25 PM
ace007

Cool thanks for the info. Do i need to use a tad more glue than like on a savage when i go and glue up my new set of wheels and tires? My menace came with the pins tires on it and i already blew a tire off the rim.lol