Community
Search
Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

Can Anyone Help ??

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Mike.Heineken.PR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can Anyone Help ??

hey hows everybody doing ! im new to this site and while i read i just keep on learning from the ppl in here ... ok so heres my question or doubt .. i just bought or lets say traded my friend a nitro evader that was mine (newbie car) lol for his schumacher fusion 21 ... was it a great deal ??? i know it was well for me since i love more on road cars .. ive seen the fusion .28 ive been reading a couple of topics in reguards of the .28 and i see they talk about the chasis but hey it looks the same all the same parts well i guess the only thing i see diffrent in the pictures its the motor and its because its a .28 ... could that .28 fit my .21 with no problem .... just asking for the future ... and i need some good tires since i do drag racing and once i put that car and hit the throttle its just goes crazy lol .... any advice ???? thanks alot !!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Bluethunder3320

Default RE: Can Anyone Help ??

as long as theres a tiny room to expand, which there most likely is... get a .28 motor mount and your fine. one thing u have to look out for is the drivetrain... too weak and broken parts and stripped gears will be more common, but it will work fine for the most part. id go for it, i myself am putting a dynamite .26 into my ofna buggy, ill let u know how it works out because ive never switched out motors before.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Mike.Heineken.PR

Default RE: Can Anyone Help ??

sure let me know how everything goes out ... GL !