Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

3D Design DVD's are now downloadabe

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

3D Design DVD's are now downloadabe

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Mike James

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3D Design DVD's are now downloadabe

Hi everybody,

I've just released my latest 3D modeling DVD, "Modeling with modo, Volume Three - Jets" (Info and previews available at http://www.mikejamesmedia.com ) The best news is that now, all of my DVD's are now available for direct download. Non-U.S. customers in particular will appreciate not having to wait on shipping. Of course, physical DVD's are also still available, for those who prefer them.

This one covers modeling a variety of jet aircraft, including business jet types, (the Gulfstream G650) fighters (F-22 "Raptor") the B2 Bomber, and two major airliner projects from different eras. (the Boeing 727-100 and Boeing 787-8 "Dreamliner") A variety of details are covered too, including boolean tips, interior and exterior lighting, compositing for realism, cockpit detailing, and more. It's my best one yet, and I hope you find it useful.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yv66098.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	1567498   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb89535.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	1567499