Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

1st build(rebuild)

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 01:22 AM
Nitrovein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st build(rebuild)

This started out when my first plane suffered from pilot whit more guts then brain...
So I begun with the leftovers and started to planing my first scratch build, but with the old plane as a template (sort of).

The idea is to build it with some own ideas and see how it will work out. If nothing else, it could all be used as a bad example!
I´m taking it kind of slow and letting the ideas and pieces come together at it´s own pace.
But I thought I could post some pics of what I´ve done so far, just to share, and to get any input you might have.

I should probably mention that I have laminated balsa with fiberglass and that the leftovers from the old plane (with some mods to it) is used as a template and plug to mold the outer shell.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr49103.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	1583345   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr55152.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	372.0 KB
ID:	1583346   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ty66230.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	109.2 KB