Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: seaplane / weedeater help...

ORIGINAL: joebahl

I scratch built this electrict short solent seaplane from plans ,its 100 inch wing span with a 6ft long fuse .I wonder if i should get rid of its slow scale gracefull flight and the way it takes off so easy from the water by putting 4 gas motors on it so it flys like a brick lmao Naaaaaaa ,joe
    Beautiful. My buddy Rich Owen is building a lagre scratch Gruman HU-16/SA-16 @ .... Albatros30.blospot.com. wallace.tharp

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Looks like this is the "inspiration" for that plane (MAN Oct. '91, called 2 Ugly).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	If10512.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	1823924  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: do335a

Looks like this is the ''inspiration'' for that plane (MAN Oct. '91, called 2 Ugly).

Just got my HANG 9 40 Cub and floats in the mail today. It will probably get a 35 electric. I do have an old HB 61 from military drone targets laying around. The Army and Marines use to shoot 50 cal at them, Goldberg made a 60 fomie, kind of jet for them. They also had K & B 65s in some of them. I'll fly the cub on wheels first and really look forward to Lk Havasu, AZ next year. wallace.tharp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123