Well, I did put this through XFLR but there are some limitations. The airfoil is a NACA0014 but not full- the ailerons are barndoor type. The tailplane is flat, not builtup and XFLR doesnt have a shape for that. Also, I am not adept at XFLR, just starting and my occupation doesnt give me any time to pick it up as yet. I am not muchexperience in building either- exactly why I decided to re-engineer the plan to make it out of interlocking ply. A cad build means I can get exact holes and slots for the laser so that build adjustments are minimum
But I still got some output from it- there doesnt seem to be a moment about the CG at 0 Deg Alpha and the moment at a higher alpha is corrective. XFLR doesnt seem to give me results at negative alpha, but I havent gotten into figuring out why thats happening. XFLR lets me model the tailplane as well with a generic foil. But nothing beyond that.
As stock, the model has 0 Deg Incidence on both stab and wing but there is a difference in the centreline of the wing and the prop- that may lead to a moment about the wing (I may need to trim down if there is not tailplane incidence). Let me check up on these issues and try my hand on XFLR a bit more before I revert