Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Help! Plan required for a 1/4 Stinson Reliant SR-9

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Help! Plan required for a 1/4 Stinson Reliant SR-9

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 03:15 AM
warbirdfanatic
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! Plan required for a 1/4 Stinson Reliant SR-9

Hi Guys,

As the winter has set in, I've decided to get a few builds on the go but my garage was royally shafted by a tree falling on the office area over the week resulting in my PC being smashed aswell as my plan collection being soaked & torn, I've had the builders out to repair it this week but there's no way I can salvage the plans. Does anyone have a digital file they can email me for the Reliant? I'll send you some paypal funds to cover your time if necessary, I just fancy getting a 1/4 gasser version going!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:02 AM
ByLoudDesign

I have a 1:4 scale Stinson SR-9 Reliant model that I have designed and kitted, with options of Cowl and steerable tail wheel, along with a set of Edo scale floats. Contact me at my web site address and we may be able to come to a agreement! I would have thought you would have found me via a Google search for the SR-9? [email protected]
Old 11-11-2013, 07:42 AM
warbirdfanatic
My Feedback: (1)

Thanks for the reply Charles, I'm only looking for the plan for the time being though as I have access to a friend's laser cutter (and I'm in the UK so delivery would be a pain!)

Do you sell the plans separately though? It would need to be in a digital format so I can convert the ribs and formers etc to load on the laser cutting software, I just can't find any plans online, Unfortunately my plan is soo ruined and wet that I can't make out who designed it!
Old 11-11-2013, 08:05 AM
ByLoudDesign

I understand, if you will contact me at email address given, maybe we can work something out!