Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Survey: Help make a new and exciting product for our community a reality!

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Survey: Help make a new and exciting product for our community a reality!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 02:31 PM
BorikLabs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Ending Soon>Survey: Help make a new and exciting product for our community a reality!

Dear Everyone,

We are a team of aerospace and computer engineers based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Like many of you, we are passionate about RC Aircraft and UAVs, and have enjoyed this hobby for more than 15 years.

For a long time we have committed our efforts to develop a new and exciting type of product that we believe will bring a new dimension to the RC Aircraft and UAV scene. The core of the product has been completed and at this point we would like feedback from the community to guide further development.

We want to this product to be useful, interesting and fun for everybody. Your input is crucial to the success of this project, so we hope you can join us by taking around five minutes to fill the survey below.

-Take the survey-

In the following months we'll be revealing much more information. Thank you and until next time.

-The BorikLabs Team

Last edited by BorikLabs; 12-07-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Heliman4213
My Feedback: (1)

Tried taking this survey and it wont WORK!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 06:47 PM
BorikLabs

Heliman4213, thank you for taking the time to fill the survey; we are very concerned it did not work. What problem did you encounter when doing the survey? We will fix it right away.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:26 AM
Heliman4213

I finished the survey and it gave me an error message. It was up near where you put your years of experience in the hobby. Almost like it didn't like my number? It wouldn't let me finish ?
Old 12-06-2013, 05:41 AM
MajorTomski

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just took it now, worked well start to finish.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:15 AM
BorikLabs

Originally Posted by Heliman4213
I finished the survey and it gave me an error message. It was up near where you put your years of experience in the hobby. Almost like it didn't like my number? It wouldn't let me finish ?
Try entering a positive integer for the years, no decimal points. Let me know if that does not work.

MajorTomski, thank you for confirming it worked for you and for taking the time to fill the survey.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:36 PM
BorikLabs

A huge thank you to those who have taken the time to fill the survey; we have obtained very valuable information and feedback.

Yet, we need many more responses before we have to close the survey in three days. We want to make sure the responses reflect the feeling of the community. We really appreciate everyone's cooperation.

-Take the 5-minute survey-

Thank you,
The BorikLabs Team
Old 12-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Heliman4213

Ok just did it again and it worked thanks