Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RCM Plans Service Warning

The long running thread dealing with failures and fraud by the current operators of the RCM Plans Service has been stickied to the top of the forum.

This has been done in the hope that it will provide a warning to anyone searching out the topic and save others from losing money.

The thread will continue to be monitored and only reports by persons that have dealt with RCM Plans or that have information to report about actions related to them will be left. Flames and general rants will continue to be deleted. It's a lousy and regrettable situation. But the idea is to keep the warning thread factual and informational.

I look forward to the day when someone with integrity buys out RCM Plans and we can once again have access to the great designs that appeared in the magazine. But until then;

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM RCM PLANS

If at some point in the future things change or there are any developments in terms of refunds such threads will be welcome.
    Last edited by BMatthews; 02-12-2014 at 01:42 PM.
    Witty saying to be plagarized shortly.....