Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Help! I'm one of the guys stuck by RCM plans.

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Help! I'm one of the guys stuck by RCM plans.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 03:43 PM
otterrc
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! I'm one of the guys stuck by RCM plans.

I ordered plans last December from RCM plans, they immediately charged my card, and never sent the plans. I waited about three weeks and started getting the same run around everyone else has, wish I had found the thread sooner. At any rate here is my problem, I found a Boeing F4B-2 about half built and I would like to complete it. I got the partially built plane from a friends widow and we found everything but the plans. I found the magazine that featured the plane on E-Bay and purchased it, but I still really need the plans to complete the airplane. I don't think at this point I feel it would be piracy to obtain the plans from another source, can anyone help me? The RCM plan # is 382, the plan was done by Hurst G. Bowers. I would be more than happy to reimburse anyone for their trouble. I feel whoever has control of these plans at the RCM site is doing the modeling community a great disservice by their fraudulent actions and should be penalized by the law, I have had no luck contacting them, and I'm afraid I reported the fraud to my credit card carrier to late to stop payment, so as far as I'm concerned they are thieves pure and simple. Thanks for letting me share my frustration, and as I said I will gladly pay anyone for a set of these plans with no feeling of guilt to RCM!
Old 05-10-2014, 07:11 PM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

You might want to check this out, spotted it on ebay.. I saw somewhere that the designer who is named on the plans did the RCM plans.. Also they might actually be showing the cover of the rcm magazine on one picture..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC-plans-Pat...item20e377672e
Old 05-11-2014, 05:47 AM
otterrc
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's it foodstick! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Dave Small ( otterrc )
Old 05-11-2014, 08:09 AM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

No problem ! Glad I could help..heck the price was even good on that buy me now listing...