Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Scratch building a foam Wing.

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Scratch building a foam Wing.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Colin13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Scratch building a foam Wing.

Sorry new to the thread!

I have built a few planes before. Nitro's and smaller mini nitro's. But for the fist time I'M thinking a different rout. I want to build a Wing.

Thinking of going with A delta wing for my first one. Dose not really matter what type of wing. I'M open to suggestions on the wing. I have all i need to this build with. But my question is I have from an old plane.

A wattage brand The corsair f4u. The servos are (Cirrus CS- 09 servos)
7-cell 2/3 a-cell 600mah ni-cd battery
Last is the 380 brushed motor.

My question is with that battery and 380 motor. will the wing get off the ground.
The corsair had trouble but it manged to get up. I just think that battery is to heavy for that motor. What are your thoughts on this. And if I can change to a smaller battery that is lighter that will still run everything.