Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Excellent Builder Wanted for Small Project

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Excellent Builder Wanted for Small Project

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 06:07 PM
FalconDoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excellent Builder Wanted for Small Project

Looking for a reputable builder who has experience building/assembling 1/4 scale ARF's who can do a quick job for me. I like high quality work but pay great! Contact me offline at [email protected]
Old 01-20-2004, 10:15 PM
Jet Jock
My Feedback: (30)

Default RE: Excellent Builder Wanted for Small Project

Check out custombuilders.com...professional work at affordable prices.
Old 01-20-2004, 10:36 PM
big_dilli

I find it kinda fishy that lloydllc is a new member and is coming in replying to differnent build threads telling people to check out a website for a building business. I mean 4 posts and all 4 say the same thing and in his profile is shows him as being from the same town as the contact info for that website. Come on just come out and say that you'll build it and refer them to your website. you don't have to troll the board acting as your own reference.

Brandon
Old 01-20-2004, 11:17 PM
SeditiousCanary

ORIGINAL: big_dilli

I find it kinda fishy that lloydllc is a new member and
So is jimmy6819-RCU for that matter. I've seen the odd person have a two or more sided conversation with themself for no other reason then to make themself look good. I have no idea if that is the case here or not, but it's what I noticed.

My advice is to look locally. It's easier to deal with someone in person then over the phone or via e-mail. Unless you have good AutoCAD files...
Old 01-21-2004, 04:50 AM
Jimmbbo

BUSTED!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 02:52 PM
Shane B
My Feedback: (3)

I agree with SeditiousCanary, Try and find someone local,, I build for other people and i like them to be close to see progress or go over problems and Look about changes that might or might not need it ,,, i am sure someone in your area can do you a good job,,
Old 01-22-2004, 08:28 PM
impactiq
My Feedback: (57)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There Is a hobby store, Hobby Town USA, in St. Charles IL. You probably heard of them since St. Charles is your next door neighbor. Check there with a gentleman named Mike(I believe)and he can point you in the right direction on finding someone to help you out. I, myself do a lot of building but time vs work lately has been slim to none. I am relatively new to this area and found that this hobby shop has a lot of info. on the surrounding clubs and most likely can find you someone to suite your needs since they deal with most of the flyer's from that area. Good luck!