Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Ziroli P61 Black Widow ANYBODY??

Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Ziroli P61 Black Widow ANYBODY??

Old 11-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Ghostrider FIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ziroli P61 Black Widow ANYBODY??

Hi!

Does anybody know what kind of work this models is? is it just like a piece of cake or tons of work? How about quality of plans and accuracy? How that plane fly with one engine if other one stop? How many servos are needed and how strong those servos haft to be? Best engines to use on plane? Here few questions which you may can answer.
Old 12-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Ghostrider FIN

Default RE: Ziroli P61 Black Widow ANYBODY??

[X(]
Old 12-05-2003, 07:14 PM
jcflysrc
My Feedback: (50)

[link=http://www.laserlizard.com/]Check this out!!!!!![/link] They have a large selection of Ziroli kits.
Old 11-12-2004, 10:38 PM
trainman-RCU
My Feedback: (44)

Hi GR:
It's like a ton of a piece of cake. I am in the process of finishing one as we speak. It has been three years in the making, could very well have been much shorter were I not distracted by other projects. I was very pleased with the plans from Ziroli and the Kit that I purchased from a kit cutter. It has gone together very nicely. I am building mine with the fuse and nacelles as one section. I hope it will be easier to transport. As I recall I have eleven servos installed. I will have to look and see what I have installed and where. I will be using 38's gas or larger, have not fully made my mind up on that. Well I have no idea how it will fly, almost afraid to take it out and try.I hope some of this helps and gets you thinking more seriously about doing one of these!!!.
If you wish to send me your email address I can send you some pictures of what has transpired.
Old 11-13-2004, 09:43 AM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check this thread:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_22...tm.htm#2223255
Old 11-14-2004, 03:40 PM
higheronnitro

Hi there
The Plans and construction are fine, there is just so much plane.. I have been strip planking the nacelles for an eternity...If you have 1/2 a dozen plan build's under your belt you will be ok ( you will also need a large area to build it in )