Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

IMP Plans

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 08:39 AM
hooker53
My Feedback: (106)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default IMP Plans

Could anyone enlighten me on the IMP plans???? I tried to get a shot at there site but they just don't show a sample. Thanks Hooker53
Old 02-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Doug D.

Default RE: IMP Plans

Other than pricing and photo's you will get very little from his web sight. I have a set of his plans and they aren't the greatest. There are much better plans out there.
What are you looking for?
[&:]
Old 02-03-2004, 03:25 PM
hooker53

Thanks Doug for the return. I am looking for the D-47. I saw a set for sell that had the cowl, two canopys, dummy radial, for 59.00 but if the plans are not that good than not really a deal. Thanks Hooker53
Old 02-03-2004, 08:31 PM
CoosBayLumber
My Feedback: (1)

Last year I had some experience with the Macchi 202 plans by IMP.

Boy, were they poor. The parts did not match the sections, nor match the size to fit on the exteriors on the plan sheets. For such a simple set of plans they really were not too accurate.

Wm.
Old 02-04-2004, 03:14 PM
hooker53

Thanks for all the help. It's bad enough that I'm one dog of a time finding 48" spruce, I don't need bad plans. Thanks for the help. Hooker53
Old 02-05-2004, 05:29 AM
Alfie van Zijl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can any one help me with a plan for a 31scale of an Ultimate Biplane
Old 02-05-2004, 05:42 AM
Alfie van Zijl

Sorry, I am actually looking for a 27% Ultimate plan. I want to scratch-build, but if you have a kit available, maybe I might be interested. The exact size can be a little smaller or larger. Thanks Alfie
Old 02-07-2004, 07:48 PM
phread59

I have the plans for the P-47 somewhere. I also have the addendum for the razorback set up. I also have the cowl and canopy. The cowl is not the best. The plans looked OK. i have not built from them. Some of the things on the plan I didn't like. I also have the plans for the Macchi and the Dauntless. The Macchi don't look too bad. The Dauntless, whel I am not too sure about them. A lot of the details are left out. It is assumed you will fill in the blanks. I think they are overbuilt in some spots. Everything is 1/8" balsa and ply. I will some day get at the Macchi just because there really are no plans like it out there. If you don't have the plans yet I would say look elsewhere.

Mark Shuman