Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

looking for the building instructions for the Migi-Ball by Art Schroeder

Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

looking for the building instructions for the Migi-Ball by Art Schroeder

Old 02-03-2004, 10:42 AM
impactiq
My Feedback: (57)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default looking for the building instructions for the Migi-Ball by Art Schroeder

Hello, I will be building a Migi-Ball from plans by Art Schroeder. I am looking for the building article that was published in MAN. I was told by Art that it was published in 1971(I believe, not sure what month). If anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks MK
Old 02-03-2004, 11:29 PM
kdheath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking for the building instructions for the Migi-Ball by Art Schroeder

Contact Rich Lagrange at the AMA Museum. He can look up, search, and copy almost any published piece for you. The fee was nominal and the service excellent when I asked for his help. If you can find the date and page(s), it will save you a little money. Darn it, the MAN web site lists the plan, but not the pub date.

[email protected]

http://www.rcstore.com/rs/general/de...8724&catego=PL
Old 02-03-2004, 11:39 PM
impactiq

Default RE: looking for the building instructions for the Migi-Ball by Art Schroeder

Thanks kdheath! I will give this a try.
Old 02-06-2004, 12:39 AM
RGM
My Feedback: (5)

fsp08724. The 0872 part of the plan number designates Aug 1972. The "4" part I forget. They used to have a "level of difficulty" code once upon a time, maybe thats it. But it doesn't seem as though it would be that difficult of a build to warrant a "4". Anybody no for sure?
Old 02-06-2004, 01:01 AM
impactiq

That helps me out a bunch! Thanks RGM. Now I can contact Rich at the AMA and save him a lot of time looking for it.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:53 PM
RGM
My Feedback: (5)

My pleasure. Best of luck to you. Arts Eyeball series, along with Jm Martins Banshee, were among the early "in liners" and were honest, stable flyers. And fairly quick too. I still have a soft spot for the old style pattern birds.
Old 02-06-2004, 08:54 PM
impactiq

To me, the older style pattern birds are my favorite planes to fly!