Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Fly R C Bird Dog Plans

Old 02-07-2004, 10:56 AM
trackerbill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fly R C Bird Dog Plans

I am building the Bird Dog from the Fly RC Mag. There is one part missing (IP) and the centre section of the wings are wrong size. Could any one email me the corrections. I presume they are in this months mag but I am in Northern Ontario Canada and can't come up with it. Thanks to any one I am ready to put this sucker together. Bill Geddis[]
Old 02-08-2004, 10:07 AM
trackerbill

Default RE: Fly R C Bird Dog Plans

Thayer Syme of R C Fly mag sent me the two missing bits of info I needed on Sat Morning. Thanks Thayer for doing this. I'm just putting this bird together and its a great build. I will post a pic. Bill Geddis[&:]
Old 02-10-2004, 02:16 AM
DeafOldRocker

ORIGINAL: trackerbill

Thayer Syme of R C Fly mag sent me the two missing bits of info I needed on Sat Morning. Thanks Thayer for doing this. I'm just putting this bird together and its a great build. I will post a pic. Bill Geddis[&:]
Hi TrackerBill,

I also am going to build the Birddog, after finishing up in the Spitfire from the first issue.
if possible could you forward the info Thayer sent you to me at : [email protected]

I knew the IP was missing, but whats this about the central wing panel being the wrong size?

Thank you

Matt P.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:48 AM
trackerbill

You will find the center wing section will be short about 1/2". Rich said to extend it out to the the size to fit the cockpit. I had mine partly built before I found this drafting error . Glad I could help Bill
Old 02-10-2004, 09:25 PM
DeafOldRocker

ORIGINAL: trackerbill

You will find the center wing section will be short about 1/2". Rich said to extend it out to the the size to fit the cockpit. I had mine partly built before I found this drafting error . Glad I could help Bill

Thanks, I found the IP layout in the Feb issue of FLYRC, but there was no info on the Central panel.
Matt