Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Making Molds

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2002, 11:06 PM
warplanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making Molds

I am interested in finding out how to make my own molds to build my own aircraft from scratch. What steps do you need to take, equipement , supplies and is it very expensive. I am interested in jets. If anyone could be so kind to please help. I have been unable to get the help I need by looking on the search engines for information. If anyone knows of anyone who has molds ready for sale I would be interested in that as well...

Thank you,
Old 07-01-2002, 01:41 AM
Mike James

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Molds

There are many threads right here. Just use the search function at the top of the page.

You can also look at my non-commercial site, at http://www.nextcraft.com where I have several tutorials with images and photos of the whole process, from concept to CAD, to plugs, and finally molds. (and parts from the molds)

On my "Links" page are several links to the composite manufacturers who sell the supplies you'll need. Good luck!