Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Who offers the scalest WWI plans?

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Who offers the scalest WWI plans?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 12:56 AM
abufletcher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who offers the scalest WWI plans?

My last project, a 1/6 scale Eindecker, taught me that while I enjoy scratch-building, I wouldn't make basing my next project on a really good set of plans! So who offers the most accurate (in terms of precision scale) WWI A/C plans. Most of the plans and kits out there seem to be sport scale, e.g. Funaero DIII, Flair Dr.I, BUSA to name just a few.
Old 07-25-2004, 07:55 AM
Chevelle
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who offers the scalest WWI plans?

My guess would be either Proctor or Arizona Model Aircrafters. I haven't built either of them but Proctor seems to have the better reputation. 3SeaBees is another that you might want to look into.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:27 AM
LesUyeda
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Who offers the scalest WWI plans?

I would not recomment Arizona Modelers. I bought their cowling for the 1/6 scale Jungmeister, and it was not even squint scale.

Les