Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

home depot orange?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2002, 12:15 AM
highflyer353535
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default home depot orange?

just wondering if anyone happens to know the exact color of home depots orange? or better yet the color code? i need it for a project i am working on thank you
Old 08-07-2002, 03:59 AM
Ed

It's gotta be close to "International Orange", huh ?
Old 08-07-2002, 06:31 PM
Schwoop

Get a business card from a home depot employee, and take the card to your local print shop and they can match the exact PMS Color to it. (Pantone Matching System). From there you can get the CMYK and RGB values that make that color and have it matched for paint mixing...

Use a business card since most corporations hold extremely stringent color guidelines on them as opposed to a sales brochure.
Old 08-07-2002, 06:52 PM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I beleive even Home Depot can match colors in house....that is if you want to use their paint of course. do I forsee a model in Tony Stewart colors!?!