Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

38%Christen Eagle

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 09:04 AM
elcam84
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 38%Christen Eagle

Beautiful.....

I know you don' want to copy the plans but where can I buy them?

Speaking of Hillard. King Charlie Hillard lived in the same neighborhood as I do. I'm in the chap seats while he lived right on the lake. He had a helipad and every once and a while he would fly his sea plane out to his house. That was cool.
At the norh end of the lake there was a PBY base at one time years ago. Same with the next lake down. They had a ramp going in the water off the taxi way. The runway and property is now owned by Kennith Copeland.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:07 AM
airborneSGT
My Feedback: (15)

Ok I also would love a set of plans. This plane in a two place version with a DA 100. Can you say match made in heaven? A member of my club has a full scale that he flies over the field every now and then with smoke on in low passes!
Old 04-12-2006, 04:10 PM
ben55

I wanted to know if this scratch built can be a 50 size and who makes the planes because im looking to get an christian but not to waste my time on the great planes. Thanks Ben
Old 04-12-2006, 04:12 PM
ben55

I wanted to know if this scratch built can be a 50 size and who makes the planes because im looking to get an christian but not to waste my time on the great planes. Thanks Ben This is a pic of my christian eagle. its a 40 size i think and i got it used so the guy i got it from said its 12 years old
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tq48610.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	444122  
Old 07-05-2006, 10:20 PM
airborneSGT
My Feedback: (15)

Just picked up the 34% kit as we have found out. It has both the foam and built up wings. I think I will do the foam wings to save some time. Going to do a black scheme that a full scale eagle has. I have some great pictures from the person I bought it from. Perhaps one of the most detailed builders I have seen; his Stearman really needs to be in the IMAA magazine. Anyways it might be a little while until I start on this.

If anyone has any guides to making a jig for the fuse I would be grateful. I think I will start with the H-Stab and elevators first since it wont be too big a project.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:10 AM
kurtseiter
My Feedback: (41)

I would love to see some pics of the fiberglass or anything you would provide as a short kit.

Thanks

Kurt Seiter

636 399-7764