Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

enlarging plan parts ribs formers ect..at kinkos?

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

enlarging plan parts ribs formers ect..at kinkos?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 08:05 AM
highflyer353535
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default enlarging plan parts ribs formers ect..at kinkos?

hi i am wanting to enlarge parts such as ribs formers ect.. since the kit plans dont show these on them i need to trace the parts from the kit and have kinkos blow them up what type of paper do i need to trace them on in order for kinkos to run them through their enlarger? thank you
Old 10-08-2002, 01:37 AM
Hawkeye
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enlarging

highflyer353535, any type of paper will do. Try the back of a plan sheet from one of your kits. (you do save them, don't you??) Also, if the parts are not too big to fit on one of their flat copiers, try copying the part itself. I've never tried it, but it seems like it should work. After you have a paper copy, draw two straight lines on the paper, one horizontal, one vertical. After you run the paper through the large format copy machine to do the enlargement, measure the lines on your enlarged copy to make sure the machine enlarged the correct amount in both directions. Kinko's ueses good copyers so you will probably get a good undistorted enlargement. ...Steve