Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

RCM 5-80 Help Please!!!

Old 10-15-2002, 12:17 PM
Grackle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCM 5-80 Help Please!!!

Good day everyone and I hope everybody is well,

Thanks for reading,

Many years ago I received RCM plans #798 and #801. These are the plans for the 0.60 Fly Baby and its floats respectively. I've already built the aircraft once and I am looking to build it again. Unfortunately I have misplaced or lost the RCM construction review that accompanies the plans. If anyone has RCM 5-80 and a scanner I would really really appreciate a response.

Also I am thinking about scratch building a twin 0.40, I was wondering if anyone knew a good solid set of plans to start with. I'm considering the RCM twin trainer plans #724.

Any help is very much appreciated,

Thanks,
Grackle
Old 11-16-2002, 12:26 AM
cubluver-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Default RCM mags

I sent you the two RCM mags you were looking for. Did you get them?
[email protected]
Old 11-16-2002, 01:24 AM
canadagoose
My Feedback: (2)

Default RCM 5-80 Help Please!!!

Hi, I am building the RCM 60 Fly Baby as well, mine just needs most of the finishing work to complete right now. I have the construction article that accompanied the plans. Do you still have the first one you built? How'd she fly, I can see it flying like a cub. I plan on putting a set of floats on it so I can attend some float flys in my area. Was going to put an OS FS-60 open rocker four stroke to power it but I also have a Saito 80 in case the OS doesn't quite have enough power when flyng off water.
Happy Building.