Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Anyone Need A Pen Plotter To Print Plans?

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Anyone Need A Pen Plotter To Print Plans?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 01:02 PM
BobHH
My Feedback: (18)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone Need A Pen Plotter To Print Plans?

Guys, not sure where to put this so here goes. I have an old HP 7576A Draftpro EXL Pen plotter I am going to get rid of. I have replaced it with an inkjet model. It works great just slow and noisy. Great for plotting out plans. It will print up to 36" x 48" paper. I have all cables, full maintenance manuals, a packet of pens (Black) even the driver for use with windows XP and windows before. I have seen where it can be set up to cut vinyl letters also. It does not have the legs but sits on a table in my office. Not really sure what it is worth but thought I pass it by you guys before going to e-bay. I am open to trades for older radio gear, kits, etc. Let me know if you are interested. I am in NC and it is a bit heavy maybe 60-70 lbs.

Thanks,

Bob Harris
Early RC Models
www.earlyrcmodels.com
Old 11-04-2005, 05:24 PM
w4mwk
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Anyone Need A Pen Plotter To Print Plans?

Hi Bib,
What are you going to be asking for your Pin Plotter? I may be interested if not to Pricey!
Thanks,
Happy Landings!
Mike W4MWK