Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Lazy Bee plans

Old 11-06-2002, 06:10 AM
rszanti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lazy Bee plans

I have been looking for a place to get the Lazy Bee plans. These were sold by Clancy Aviation at one time but since they were purchased, all I can find are the kits or ARFs. I'd like to build one but can't afford a full kit ..... so any idea where these plans can still be obtained ?
Old 11-06-2002, 02:59 PM
bolar-RCU

Default Bee Plans

I didn't know that Clancy offered his Lazy Bee in just plans. I know that you can get the Speedy Bee plans from RCM. That's how I built mine. Now the Turbo Bee, if anyone knows where to get plans for that I would be interested. He should start a plan service or something to take care of stuff like this .
Old 11-13-2002, 04:56 PM
Chunk1227

Default Lazy Bee plans

you can get lazy bee plans at hobby people. I bought a set from them about 2 months ago.
chunk
Old 11-13-2002, 05:25 PM
f2racer

Default Oops...

Meant to start a new thread...
Old 11-14-2002, 08:18 PM
rszanti

Default Lazy Bee plans

Chunk

Found the plans at clancyaviation.globalhobby.com (through the Hobby People lead you gave me). Just what I was looking for. Was a little disconcerting when I saw the price of $17 .... but considering what that includes I suppose it's worth it (?).

For anyone interested, all of the Clancy Aviation "Bee's" (ARFs, kits & plans) are now being sold through Globalhobby instead of by Clancy.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:54 PM
mynameisAARON

Default Lazy Bee plans

You can also reach him at [email protected] to reguest plans for which hobbypeople doesn't carry.....
Aaron