Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

looking for a not4sale wing

Old 11-13-2005, 01:28 PM
youngwolf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for a not4sale wing

I have the fusalage of a not4sale and would like to build another wing. This plane flew great. Unfortunately, I got greedy and tried to stuff a bigger tank in it by hollowing out the main wing spars. Anyone know where I can get a wing/plans to build a 40 size wing for a not4sale? Does anyone out there even remember the notforsale?
Old 11-13-2005, 02:33 PM
carlosponti
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: looking for a not4sale wing

i think i found the plans on sale.

http://www.rcstore.com/rs/general/li...d=36&catego=PL

i want to build that plane as well. a friend of mine had one and said it was a fun plane.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

I found a set of the plans along with the magazine article on Ebay a while back. Stashed away in my "Gonna Build One Of These Days" cache.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:27 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

I sold a .25 sized one at my club's auction yesterday. It was a great plane I flew for about five years. I had also gotten it at one of our club's auctions. I flew it mostly with an OS.25FSR, an old motor that had been on 8 other planes. When I finally replaced it, it flew on an OS.25FX, an awesome powerplant. This was a great handling plane, fast and aerobatic, but slowed up nicely for landing. Grass didn't bother take-offs. Hope you find what you're looking for, you won't regret it.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:39 AM
youngwolf

Thanks to all who replied, especially Carlosponti. I'll let you know how I make out.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:39 AM
youngwolf

HI, I ordered the plans for this wing. I received the invoice, but no plans. maybe this is a fluke, but I thought I should let you guys know.[&o]