Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

first scratch build

Old 02-12-2006, 06:09 PM
whaturi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first scratch build

this is great! no rules! i have not measured much so far, except to check wing and stab placement. i am copying a foam u can do 3d. this is a lot of fun and goes very quick. not that i think scratch building a scale model would be easy or quick. i started this pretty much because i dont have any money to buy a kit with and it winter, but i am seeing that it is a whole new aspect to this hobby. i think all the plans and rechecking slowed me down a lot with building kits. when you trust that you will make it work, you can just go at your own pace and plus, everything is custom!

Old 02-12-2006, 07:39 PM
cyclops2

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: first scratch build

Looks GREAT. Keep up the fine RELAXING work.

You have joined the group who enjoys the satisfaction of completing parts. Welcome!!