Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Anyone used Airborne plans

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:46 PM
gosk8ing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone used Airborne plans

Hey,

Im about to build a plane using plans i got from Airborne Magazine. The plan is a .40 size FW 190 with a 1330mm wingspan, plan #438. Has anyone built this plane from these plans??? And how are Airborne's plans in general???? (Design wise; do they fly good?)

Cheers
Old 06-22-2007, 11:53 PM
musterpilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Anyone used Airborne plans

Hi I have built many planes over the years from airbourne plans and have found all of the plans to be spot on
Old 07-01-2007, 06:08 AM
the pope

I have built the 25 size stik and also enlarged the same plan to 40 size and I like the way they fly.I built the 25 stik for a friend but this was a electric version again no probs. but this friend had someone build for him the unusual ones i think the ninga star and another weird one and he said they were crap and he knows whats what. cheers the pope
Old 07-03-2007, 09:16 PM
yakman

Ihave not been particularly impressed with airbourne plans. Of the two I built, one was buildable straight off the plan(pawnee). Super-fli was terrible, unworkable without modification.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:08 PM
the pope

Hey gosk8ing keep us informed how your build goes as i have their plans list and would like to build some of their other plans at some stage. cheers the pope