Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

berver plans

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 05:02 PM
garypace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default berver plans

hi guys , i have been looking for a set of beaver plans for months now and didnt find what i wanted or in the scale i wanted . I did find lots of info on the beaver along with pictures , owners guide and drawing . if i did up a set of plans in 1/4 scale along with info on the beaver would anyone be interested in them . im a wildlife artist and designer and you can see some of my older work at www.garypace.netfirms.com and i also do aircraft painting of the beaver and other seaplans, could you please let me know your thoughts on this. thank you
Old 02-26-2007, 05:37 PM
garypace

Default RE: berver plans

hi guys , i have been looking for a set of beaver plans for months now and didnt find what i wanted or in the scale i wanted . I did find lots of info on the beaver along with pictures , owners guide and drawing . if i did up a set of plans in 1/4 scale along with info on the beaver would anyone be interested in them . im a wildlife artist and designer and you can see some of my older work at www.garypace.netfirms.com and i also do aircraft painting of the beaver and other seaplans, could you please let me know your thoughts on this. thank you
Old 02-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Jigley3

Hi .... I believe this gent can sell you a plan in any scale you like...

http://www.mraerodesign.com/Beaver/beaver.html
Old 02-28-2007, 06:46 PM
garypace

i sent him 4 e mails over the last two weeks and didn t here back from him yet . he has a nice kit
Old 03-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Closterman

GaryPace, did you receive my e-mail. I send it the day after I receive your's !!!?! May be thay are lost in cyberspace....

Anyway, I tell you that it's possible to increase my plan at 144". Only thing are that you will have to make the fiberglass parts by yourself (most of them can be make in balsa). Same thing for the landing gear.

Anyway, contact me again if you need more info !