Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

T O P - F L I T E "T A U R U S"

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

T O P - F L I T E "T A U R U S"

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Eduardo Lander Jr.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T O P - F L I T E "T A U R U S"

hi.. somebudy help me !.. i am building a taurus from scratch... i can not find the dihedral brace shape... were can i find it?

Thank You
Eduardo
Old 06-12-2007, 03:10 PM
aerowoof

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: T O P - F L I T E "T A U R U S"

draw it out the old fashioned way.draw a line the lenth of one wing panel measure out the distantce for the other wing panel and then up from the end the total amount of dihedral.that will gice you the bottom shape just draw parrell lines the height needed and trim to cover how ever many bays they cover
Old 11-20-2009, 05:35 PM
sledge_78
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: T O P - F L I T E

Edwardo,

I too, am building a Taurus from scratch. It appears the dihedral brace extends only inbetween wing ribs 'W-1. rib W-1a is in the middle. I think if you follow Aerowolfs suggestion you will get the actual shape of it. The plans are somewhat deceiving, you really have to look closely to even find it exists.

Sledge_78